As part of the Open Village 2019 project, Vigor Center built a house of 145 m2 and a terrace of 80 m2. The house has a maximum number of energy-saving systems:
- heating by heat pump without gas and firewood;
- supply and exhaust unit with an enthalpy heat exchanger;
- a soil collector for the ventilation system;
- energy-saving Windows with multifunctional glass;
- solar collectors for water heating;
- photovoltaic solar panels for backup power supply to main consumers
- humidification system and built-in vacuum cleaner;
- intelligent climate control in the house.
Total heat loss is only 5 kW.
Back to projects list